How many times a day do people ask “How are you?” And you reply, “Fine.”
The EMOJI CHECK mobile app gives you the chance to check in just once a day and identify how you’re really doing with honesty, specificity, and ease. This app has taken the concept of the Feeling Faces chart used by mental health professionals world-wide and translated it into emoji form, thus making a clinically-proven resource accessible to 21st-century users.
How it works:
- Once a day EMOJI CHECK sends a friendly mobile notification.
- Open the app and select the Emoji that best represents how you’re feeling.
- Feel free to write an explanatory note in the textbox if you want. Or not.
- Go about your day – just a little more in tune with your mind, body, and soul!
- Daily reminder can be sent at a customizable time to help maintain a consistent practice of emotion identification that fits with your lifestyle.
- A weekly rollup can be emailed to the recipient(s) of your choice, such as a care provider, family member, or friend, in order to offer communication, accountability, and social support.
- Data can be saved for self-selected increments of time or saved forever, so you might scroll back in time and notice trends. Maybe you’re anxious on Mondays or lonely on Saturdays; EMOJI CHECK will help you find out.
EMOJI CHECK is a simple way to combine the fun of emojis with the health benefits of emotional intelligence. We invite you to EMOJI CHECK it out.