RELEASE DATE: January 9, 2017. Search “Emoji Check” in the Apple Store or click here to download.
How many times a day do people ask “How are you?” And you reply, “Fine.”
The EMOJI CHECK mobile app gives you the chance to check in just once a day and identify how you’re really doing with honesty, specificity, and ease. This app has taken the concept of the Feeling Faces chart used by mental health professionals world-wide and translated it into emoji form, thus making a clinically-proven resource accessible to 21st-century users.
How it works:
- Once a day EMOJI CHECK sends you a friendly mobile notification.
- Open the app and select the Emoji that best represents how you’re feeling.
- Feel free to write an explanatory note in the textbox if you want. Or not.
- Go about your day – just a little more in tune with your mind, body, and soul!
- Daily reminder can be sent at a customizable time to help maintain a consistent practice of emotion identification that fits with your lifestyle.
- A weekly rollup can be emailed to the recipient(s) of your choice, such as a care provider, family member, or friend, in order to facilitate communication, accountability, and social support.
- Data can be saved for self-selected increments of time or saved forever, so you might scroll back in time and notice trends. Maybe you’re anxious on Mondays or lonely on Saturdays. EMOJI CHECK will help you find out.
EMOJI CHECK is a simple way to combine the fun of emojis with the health benefits of emotional intelligence. We invite you to EMOJI CHECK it out.
Copyright © 2017
John Powers and Julia Powers
All rights reserved.